A late 18th century Georgian mahogany bow front chest of drawers with label to the reverse 'Mrs L Nicholls, St Brelades, Hadley House, New Barnet'. Hadley House was an important house in New Barnet near London built around 1760 - ADDITIONAL IMAGES CAN BE VIEWED BELOW:
This chest of drawers consists of a solid mahogany top with boxwood stringing and satinwood cross banding with a reeded edge.
This leads down to four graduated cockbeaded oak lined drawers with boxwood stringing, escutcheons and brass oval handles, the handles having the words 'Trafalgar', 'Sacred to Nelson' embossed on them.
Below the drawers is a satinwood and boxwood stringing leading down to four elegantly turned feet.
This piece is in very good condition, is of stable construction and can go straight into a home.